FairQuid is a responsible financial platform, connecting ethical lenders and savings solutions to employees, making it easier for staff to reduce financial stress without costing employers a penny.
We provide a seamless, hassle free process for employers, credit unions and employees.
- 8 Nov 2018: The Fintech Times – How UK Employers can “Kill” the Payday Loan Industry
- 24 Oct 2018: B Daily – UK Financial Study Claims London is The Most Vulnerable Payday loan lending city
- 5 Sep 2018: City A.M. Mayor backs London tech startups for City innovation
- 5 Sep 2018: Mayor of London – Mayor backs London’s tech entrepreneurs to tackle capital’s challenges
- 14 Aug 2018: Business Up North – FinTech Firm To End UK’s “Predatory Lending Culture”
- 8 Aug 2018: B Daily – Could this be the ‘revolutionary’ new way to access fair credit for everyone?
- 28 Mar 2018: B Daily – Recycling debt into savings with FairQuid
- 05 Aug 2016: Business Lancashire – How credit unions can fight off payday lenders for good
- 20 Jul 2016: Liverpool Echo – FairQuid aims to help Merseyside workers slash their debts
- 20 Jul 2016: The Business Desk – Employee loan scheme launches to combat payday lenders
- 26 Apr 2016: Lancashire Business View
- 25 Apr 2016: New Employee Benefit Loan Scheme officially released to Lancashire Businesses
- 24 Feb 2016: Solving In-work Poverty